This year, you can choose the ultimate combination of development and fun with the IMG Academy Holiday Camps. Designed for players of all skill levels who want to enjoy the combination of exceptional instruction, cutting-edge performance training and on-campus social activities, there’s no better camp! Holiday camps are an incredible, comprehensive experience!
Throughout the IMG Academy holiday camps, players will develop an advanced capacity to achieve expected results during competition. During each camp, emphasis is focused on individual skills and techniques that enhance a player-centric capacity to make real-time read-and-react decisions with and without the ball. This capability is reinforced through training sessions held in both the field and indoor (box) settings. Concepts will be developed and taught using traditional offensive and defensive sets, as well as applications for emerging and advanced innovative concepts.
Every camp features a Core training program that includes instruction plus group physical conditioning and mental conditioning with performance specialists, with upgrades to TOTAL ATHLETE programs available.
This year, improve yourself on and off the field and make friends from around the world. Experience the vibrant energy on our 450-acre, multi-sport campus. Run into one of the many professional athletes who train on campus. It’s all waiting for you at IMG Academy!
Holiday Camp Details
- Ages 10-19
- Saturday, December 20 - Wednesday, December 24, 2014
- Sunday, February 15 - Saturday, February 21, 2015
- Spring Break Camps during March and April
- Sunday, December 20 - Thursday, December 24
- First date is reserved for check-in and last date is reserved for check-out
- 5:1 camper-to-coach ratio
- Daily: 4.5 hours of on-field training/scrimmaging, 1 hour of physical conditioning (speed/strength), 30 minutes of video analysis/classroom sessions
- Individual player evaluation provided after the camp to continue development
- Personal attention to pinpoint areas of improvement, including stick work, shooting, ground balls, face-offs, dodging, stick protection, strength, speed, stamina and confidence
Sample Daily Schedule
|7:45-8:45am||Athletic & Personal Development Training|
|2:00-3:00pm*||Total Athlete Training|
Holiday Camp Benefits
- Expert instruction from a dedicated and experienced coaching staff
- Social activities to balance the on- and off-campus experience
- With over 90 different countries represented by our student population, training at IMG Academy is the multi-cultural experience of a lifetime!