This summer you can choose the ultimate combination of development and fun with the IMG Academy Weekly Camps. Designed for players of all skill levels who want to enjoy the combination of exceptional instruction, cutting-edge performance training and on-campus and off-campus social activities, there’s no better camp! Come for a week or multiple weeks - weekly camps are an incredible, comprehensive experience!
Throughout the IMG Academy's weekly summer camps, players will develop an advanced capacity to achieve expected results during competition. During each camp, emphasis is focused on individual skills and techniques that enhance a player-centric capacity to make real-time read-and-react decisions with and without the ball. This capability is reinforced through training sessions held in both the field and indoor (box) settings. Concepts will be developed and taught using traditional offensive and defensive sets, as well as applications for emerging and advanced innovative concepts.
Every summer camp features a Core training program that includes instruction plus group physical conditioning and mental conditioning with performance specialists, with upgrades to TOTAL ATHLETE programs available.
This summer, create memories to last a lifetime. Improve yourself on and off the field and make friends from around the world. Experience the vibrant energy on our 450-acre, multi-sport campus. Run into one of the many professional athletes who train on campus. It’s all waiting for you at IMG Academy!
Weekly Camp Details
- Ages 10-19
- Dates: Year-round. Please note that girls camps are only available during the weeks of July 7-August 10.
- 5:1 camper-to-coach ratio
- Daily: 4.5 hours of on-field training/scrimmaging, 1 hour of physical conditioning (speed/strength), 30 minutes of video analysis/classroom sessions
- Weekly: 4 hours/week of box (indoor) training, Mental Conditioning, college recruiting education, beach lax on Fridays
- Individual player evaluation provided after the camp to continue development
- Personal attention to pinpoint areas of improvement, including stick work, shooting, ground balls, face-offs, dodging, stick protection, strength, speed, stamina and confidence
Sample Daily Schedule
|7:45-8:45am||Athletic & Personal Development Training|
|2:00-3:00pm*||Total Athlete Training|
*SAT, ESL, High School will take place Monday-Friday 1:00-5:00PM
Weekly Camp Benefits
- A week of expert instruction, match play and social activities, while having fun with other athletes from around the world.
- You can work on your game while improving your grades, working on college credit, becoming more comfortable with the English language or preparing for the SAT's (see below)
- With over 90 different countries represented by our student population, training at IMG Academy is the multi-cultural experience of a lifetime!
- Multiple-week Advantage - Maximizes improvement and is the greatest camp value
Utilize the versatile and unique qualities of IMG Academy by signing up for the Camp plus Education. IMG Academy is offering the opportunity for players to train on the field and get ahead in the classroom with ESL classes.
IMG Academy offers our Camp + ESL for those international participants who wish to improve their English and their sport at the same time.
- English as a Second Language/ESL + Camp: A half-day of training and a half-day of fun English activities focusing on vocabulary development. Fun interactive activities are combined with field trips and weekly vocabulary/grammar units on topics of general interest such as sports and recreation, food, health, the environment and travel.
For more information on our Camp + English options, CLICK HERE.