Registration and Health Forms
Please submit your registration forms at least five (5) weeks prior to your arrival. You may download a copy of the necessary documents by clicking here. It is also advised to bring a copy of your paperwork with you. If you have any questions, you may contact the Office of Forms & Records at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 941.752.2439.
Golf Items to Bring
Golf Shoes (soft spikes)
Collapsibles stand golf bag for walking on course
Collared golf shirts
Suggested Items to Bring for Camp
The items below are based on a one-week stay at the Academy. Students staying multiple weeks will need to adjust this list to accommodate their stay. Laundry service is available.
|8-10 pairs of shorts/skirts||running shoes||sunscreen/lotion|
|8-10 pairs of socks||swimsuit||personal toiletries|
|8-10 shirts/tops||beach/bath towels||combination lock|
|Stamps/writing material||alarm clock||laundry bag|
|X-long twin-size sheets||lightweight jacket||water jug|
|Pillowcase||phone card for long distance||powdered Gatorade|
* The items above are based on a one-week stay at the Academy. Students staying multiple weeks will need to adjust this list to accommodate their stay. Please note the Academy does not provide any sheets/pillowcases or towels. Pillows and mattress pads are provided. Blankets are available upon request with a $20 deposit.
- Lockers - Lockers have been placed in the rooms for students to secure belongings. There are additional lockers located in the Guest Services building restrooms. The Guest Services lockers must be reserved at the Guest Services Desk after arrival.
- Valuables - Students should lock any valuable items (cell phones, money, etc.) in their in-room locker for safety.
- Lost and found - Items are kept at Campus Safety's lost & found storage area.
- IMG Academy is not responsible for any lost or missing items. It is recommended that electronic items (iPods, cell phones, video game systems, computers, etc,), expensive items, or unnecessary items not be brought to camp. All personal items should be clearly marked in indelible pen.