WNBA pre draft training at the IMG Academy provides the most detailed and comprehensive on-court and off-court preparation for the NBA draft available in the world. Draft eligible players use IMG Academy as their home base throughout the pre-draft process. Once on campus, players can rest easy knowing that every professional, personal, and medical need can be taken care of within the four walls of the IMG Academy.
Basketball Camp Details:
- This program is available to draft-eligible college and international players, as well as draft-eligible high school graduates (must be one year removed from graduation).
- Draft eligible players use IMG Academy as their home base throughout the pre-draft process.
- Two on-court, position-specific and general basketball skill workouts per day
- One athletic performance workout per day under the supervision of the Athletic & Personal Development program and access to our facility for team-monitored performance training
- Nutritional education, planning and monitoring
- IMG Academy Mental Conditioning Division – assists players with areas of focus, concentration, and confidence to create sustained maximum performance
- Videotaping / editing / analysis / consultation
- State-of-the-art Basketball Center – Two NBA Regulation Full Courts (12 Baskets and teaching stations)
- NBA-specification cushioned floor and playing surface
- World-class 15,000 square foot athletic performance center / weight room
Basketball Camp Sample Daily Schedule:
|10:00 - 10:45am||Corrective Movement/Stretching|
|11:00am - 12:30pm||On-Court Basketball Skills Training|
|2:00 - 3:00pm||Athletic Performance Workout|
|3:15 - 4:30pm||Shooting/Competitive Play|
|Evenings||Meetings/Video/Extra Shooting and Court Work|
|9:00 - 9:45am||Corrective Movement and Stretching|
|10:00 - 11:00am||On-Court Workout|
|11:00am - 12:00pm||Performance Workout/Customized Training|
Basketball Camp Benefits:
- Once on campus, players can rest easy knowing that every professional, personal, and medical need can be taken care of within the four walls of IMG Academy.
- Over the last three years, over two dozen NBA first-round and second-round picks have worked with the IMG Academy basketball staff in their NBA pre-draft preparation.
- On-campus athletic training center with full-time staff
- On-campus sports therapy / physical therapy clinic with full-time staff
- On-campus Wellness Spa – sports and deep tissue massage and full body treatments available
- On-campus medical clinic with full-time doctor and nursing staff
- On-campus dining room – meals nutritionally planned for sports performance
- 24-hour campus security – no public or media access without permission
- Airport transportation to Sarasota/Bradenton Airport provided as available – arrivals and departures
Registration / Information
For registration information, contact us at:
Dan Barto, Pro Development Coordinator