If you want to enter this season fully prepared, with your skills sharp and your physical ability better than ever to earn a starting spot when the fall season arrives, the IMG Academy 5-week Summer Camps are for you.
With multiple options: five weeks of only football or a combination of football + high school classes, TOEFL prep classes, SAT prep classes or ESL classes, the IMG Academy 5-Week Summer Camp can get you ready for the next school year. Five-week camps are the ultimate progressive training experience and one of our most popular camp options.
IMG Academy 5-week Summer Camps are for players of all levels to experience position-specific drills, situational practice sessions, classroom film study, live scrimmages, instruction from former NCAA/NFL players and coaches and football-specific Physical and Mental Conditioning led by Athletic & Personal Development program experts. All campers receive five weeks of the core camp with the ability to upgrade to the TOTAL ATHLETE or GAME CHANGER summer camp.
5-Week Summer Camp Details/Benefits:
- Ages 13-19
- Sunday, June 7 - Saturday, July 11
- Sunday, July 12 - Saturday, August 15
- Remember, if these dates don’t work for your schedule, you can also customize your stay by bundling multiple weekly camps together!
- Customized for specific positions and need
- Position-specific instruction from coaches with NFL and NCAA playing/coaching experience
- Two intense on-field workouts every day (one morning, one afternoon)
- Player education in the form of lectures, chalk talk, and film sessions to develop your football I.Q.
- Comprehensive player evaluation upon conclusion of the camp, which includes a XOS Digital video analysis profile
Sample Daily Schedule
|1:00-2:00pm*||Total Athlete Training|
*SAT, ESL, High School will take place Monday-Friday 1:00-5:00PM
Summer Camp Benefits
- A month-plus of expert instruction, scrimmages and social activities, while having fun with other athletes from around the world
- You can work on your game while improving your grades, working on college credit, becoming more comfortable with the English language or preparing for the SATs.
- With over 90 different countries represented by our student population, training at IMG Academy is the multi-cultural experience of a lifetime!
The comprehensive schedule over a five-week period allows a player to experience first-hand what being an IMG Academy Program student-athlete is like by completing coursework and a rigorous training curriculum. It is designed for players who need to accomplish necessary tasks for school, while also wanting to have fun and improve their game. The weekday schedule includes training in the morning and class work in the afternoon with the weekends free to enjoy the surrounding attractions and experience the IMG Academy campus.
IMG Academy will provide programs for student athletes to train and study on campus. Class will include:
- English – 4 subjects available. Grades 9, 10, 11 and 12
- Social Science – 4 subjects available. Grades 9, 10, 11 and 12
- Mathematics – 4 subjects available. Grades 9, 10, 11 and 12
College admission is more competitive than ever before. Just as you wouldn’t enter a competition without practicing, you shouldn’t take the SAT or ACT without knowing exactly what you’ll encounter on the test. With a half day of training and a half day of SAT preparation, you’ll be ready to achieve a better score and improve your chances of gaining entrance to your college of choice.
The SAT/College Prep class is taught for four hours per day in small class sizes. It covers all the SAT/ACT topics including Algebra, Geometry, Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension, Grammar, Rhetorical Writing, Current Events and Writing and Style.
5-Week Camp + English Options
IMG Academy offers two options for our international participants who wish to improve their English and their sport at the same time.
- Academic English/TOEFL Prep + Sport Camp: For participants age 15-19 who wish to prepare for an exam in their home country or for entrance into an American university. After a half-day of training, participants will study reading/writing, academic test preparation and practice, sample TOEFL exams, and develop their advanced English skills.
- English as a Second Language/ESL + Sport Camp: For participants 13 – 19, a half-day of training and a half-day of fun English activities focusing on vocabulary development. Fun interactive activities are combined with field trips and weekly vocabulary/grammar units on topics of general interest such as sports and recreation, food, health, the environment and travel.
These programs are designed for visitors to the United States and no I-20s are issued for these programs. For more information on our Camp + English options, CLICK HERE.