Are you ready to learn what every youth and high school football player in the nation is talking about this spring? You got it! The IMG Academy Football Program is hosting its 5th Annual Kickoff Weekend Mini Camp March 14th-16th. The country’s premier spring weekend football camp, Kickoff Weekend provides each athlete an NFL modeled playbook at check –in. Mirrored after an NFL style mini-camp, Kickoff Weekend will be full of action, training, competition and education to heighten every player’s skills at their position.
- With some of the nation’s top coaches, led by Director Chris Weinke (Heisman Trophy and National Championship winner), you are offered the same customized position-specific training received by notable trainees Russell Wilson, Cam Newton, Alfred Morris, Luke Kuechly, Luke Joeckel and Eddie Lacy
- Position specific training includes a mix of on-field drills, team/position meetings, classroom and video work, and 1on1, 3on3, 7v7, and team scrimmages
- Improve balance, movement, concentration, confidence and power through the IMG Academy training methodology
- Classroom work provides the x’s and o’s for on field success
- Train and compete like athletes in our renowned Prep-School program
- This camp marks the official start to the selection process of the 2014 All-Madden Team!
For more information contact: