About Andrew Myers
Andrew began working as an Assistant Coach within the IMG Academy Football program in June 2012. On the field, he is responsible for the organization and delivery of football camps to youth, collegiate, and professional football athletes, as well as coaching the football student-athletes who attend school at IMG Academy. Off-the-field, Andrew assists Director Chris Weinke with many football-related aspects of the IMG Academy Football program, including playbook organization, film breakdown, and other office duties. Before becoming an Assistant Coach, Andrew served as an intern within the IMG Football program assisting the full-time coaches with many on- and off-field responsibilities.
Andrew has experience with assisting the defensive coaches with film breakdown, scouting reports, and weekly playbook and formation hit chart preparation, as well as assisting the defensive backs coach during practices. He also has experience with the business side of sports through the different internships he has completed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sport Management – University of Minnesota
- Worked as a Defensive Student Assistant within the football program at the University of Minnesota
- Internship at the ESPN Wide World of Sports at Walt Disney
- Internship with Gopher Sports Marketing at the University of Minnesota
- Internship with the Minnesota Timberwolves
- Internship with the 2009 PGA Championship at Hazeltine National Golf Club