Football camps at IMG Academy are led by Director and noted quarterback guru, Chris Weinke, a former NFL quarterback, Heisman Trophy winner and member of the Florida State Athletic Hall of Fame. IMG Academy offers position-specific football training from former NCAA and NFL coaches.
Football Camp Coaching
- Director Chris Weinke leads a group of football coaches with vast collegiate and NFL playing and coaching experience.
Football Camp Features
- Position specific football training
- Combines an elite football training program with Physical and Mental Conditioning for all-around development
- Utilization of XOS Digital, the sport's top video analysis system, to break down technique
- Classroom work provides the x's and o's for on-field success
- Specialized training for QBs, applying the same techniques used with NFL QBs
- Football specific recruiting Education
- Get small-group coaching from one of our expert coaches (Game Changer Camp)
- Improve mental toughness, speed/agility, nutrition, hand-eye coordination and leadership ability (TOTAL ATHLETE Camp)
- Improve balance, movement, concentration, confidence, flexibility and power with group Mental and Physical Conditioning (Core Football Camp)