The IMG Academy Boys Holiday Camps are the nation’s best camps for passionate players of all ability levels aged 10-19 wanting to better their game.
Holiday camps are an incredible, comprehensive experience!
For any player attending a IMG Academy camp, we expect them to possess three variables that the athlete can control: a positive attitude, concentration and effort. This is a catalyst toward their continued improvement on and off the field, and we have a proven track record of helping players reach their true potential on and off the field.
The Holiday Camp features a core training program that includes instruction and competition, plus physical conditioning and mental conditioning with Athletic and Personal Development specialists. An upgraded TOTAL ATHLETE training program is also available:
- Ages 10-19 for players of all ability levels
- Sunday, December 28, 2014 - Thursday, January 1, 2015
- Sunday, February 15 - Saturday, February 21, 2015
- Spring Break Camps during March and April
- Sunday, December 20 - Thursday, December 24, 2015
- First date is reserved for check-in and last date is reserved for check-out
- Includes position-specific drilling, strategy sessions and competitive scrimmages
- Daily: 4 hours of on-field technical and tactical training, 2 hours of competitive scrimmages, 1 hour of video analysis, 1 hour of movement training (speed, agility, endurance)
- Player evaluations during the first session, after which players are split into skill-specific groups
- Training evaluations emailed post-camp to help with continued development
Sample Daily Schedule
|8:15-9:00am||Movement Training / Mental Conditioning|
|12:00pm-2:00pm||Lunch / Rest|
|5:00-6:00pm||Dinner / Total Athlete Sessions|
- Expert instruction from a dedicated and experienced coaching staff
- Nightly social activities on campus
- With over 90 different countries represented by our student population, training at IMG Academy is the multi-cultural experience of a lifetime!