The IMG Academy 3-Week Camps help players significantly improve in all aspects of their game by offering a progression-based program that builds upon skills acquired each week. Our most popular camp option!
Players of all levels – from youth to professional – from around the globe choose to train at IMG Academy because of our experienced staff, world-class facilities and inspiring training environment. With a coaching staff that has experience playing and coaching at all levels of the game, we can teach you what it takes to play to your full potential.
The 3-Week Camp features a core training program that includes instruction and competition, plus physical conditioning and mental conditioning with Athletic and Personal Development specialists. An upgraded TOTAL ATHLETE training program is also available:
- Ages 10-19 for players of all ability levels
- Sunday, January 4, 2015 - Saturday, January 24, 2015
- Sunday, January 25, 2015 - Saturday, February 14,2015
- Sunday, February 15, 2015 - Saturday, March 7, 2015
- Sunday, November 29, 2015 - Saturday, December 19, 2015
- Remember, if these dates don’t work for your schedule, you can also customize your stay by bundling multiple weekly camps together!
- Includes position-specific drilling, strategy sessions and competitive scrimmages
- Daily: 4 hours of on-field technical and tactical training, 1 hour of video analysis, 1 hour of movement training (speed, agility, endurance)
- Player evaluations during the first session, after which players are split into skill-specific groups
- Boys and girls “Camper of the Week” announced each Friday
- Training evaluations emailed post-camp to help with continued development
Sample Daily Schedule
|8:45-9:15am||Movement Training / Mental Conditioning|
|6:15-8:15pm||On-campus or Off-campus activities|
*Schedules for campers registered for any academic programs (ESL) will have those classes Monday-Friday from 1:45-4:45pm.
- Progression-based training helps you reach your true potential as a player
- Nightly social activities on campus and weekly chaperoned trips to places like local beaches and amusement parks
- Athletes from around the world in multiple sports
Utilize the versatile and unique qualities of IMG Academy by signing up for the Camp plus Education. IMG Academy is offering the opportunity for players to attend training and get ahead with SAT prep classes, ESL classes or TOEFL prep classes.
The comprehensive schedule over a 3-week period allows a player to experience first-hand what being an IMG Academy student-athlete is like.
3-Week Camp + SAT/College Prep
College admission is more competitive than ever before. Just as you wouldn’t enter a competition without practicing, you shouldn’t take the SAT or ACT without knowing exactly what you’ll encounter on the test. With a half-day of camp and a half-day of SAT preparation, you’ll be ready to achieve a better score and improve your chances of gaining entrance to your college of choice.
The SAT/College Prep class is taught for four hours per day in small class sizes. It covers all the SAT/ACT topics including Algebra, Geometry, Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension, Grammar, Rhetorical Writing, Current Events and Writing and Style.
3-Week Camp + English Options
IMG Academy offers two options for our international participants who wish to improve their English and their athletic skills at the same time.
- Academic English/TOEFL Prep + Sport Camp: For participants age 15-19 who wish to prepare for an exam in their home country or for entrance into an American university. After a half-day of training, participants will study reading/writing, academic test preparation and practice, sample TOEFL exams, and develop their advanced English skills.
- English as a Second Language/ESL + Sport Camp: For participants 10 – 19, a half-day of training and a half-day of fun English activities focusing on vocabulary development. Fun interactive activities are combined with field trips and weekly vocabulary/grammar units on topics of general interest such as sports and recreation, food, health, the environment and travel.
These programs are designed for visitors to the United States and no I-20s are issued for these programs.