Futsal Camp at the IMG Academy can enhance your skill set through the same training programs utilized by Futsal for decades. Many of the world’s top soccer powers have used Futsal – small-sided soccer that requires skill and quick decision-making – to develop talented players. Now is your chance with the IMG Academy Futsal Camp.
The Futsal Camp emphasizes improvisation, creativity and technique as well as ball control and passing in small spaces to help create a more complete soccer player.
You will experience:
- Technical elements: Dribbling/ball control, passing, receiving, shooting/striking, heading
- Tactical progression: 1v1, 2v2 and up to 11v11 attacking, defending and movement.
- Match strategy: Speed of play, build-ups, changing point of attack, team shape, applying pressure
- Position-specific skills: Making runs, clearing space, sending players through, shutting down an opponent, using angles
- TOTAL ATHLETE training program: Includes soccer training and competition, plus one extra hour per day of Mental Toughness, Speed/Movement Training, Nutrition, Leadership Training and Vision/Reaction Training
- June 21, 2015 – June 27, 2015
- July 12, 2015 – July 18, 2015
- August 2, 2015 – August 8, 2015