Boys Soccer Private School Program
The IMG Academy boys soccer program promotes individualized development within a team setting that helps turn players into champions. With a reputation of sending dozens of alumni to top D1 programs, MLS teams and European clubs, our soccer program focuses on the technical aspects of the game, position-specific drills and competitive scrimmages to build balanced and well-rounded players. Following a collegiate-style training schedule that balances athletics and academics to maximize results and personal development, IMG Academy produces skilled, mentally strong student-athletes who are prepared for any competitive environment.
Explore everything about our Private School Program:
|Overview Academics College Placement|
International Students Student Life Admissions
Train where INNOVATION calls HOME.
Student-athletes will have full access to our 20+ multi-purpose fields, 10,000 square-foot weight room and covered turf facility and multiple strategy rooms.
By The Numbers
- Ages 12 - 19, Post-Graduate programs available.
- Physical and Mental Conditioning with Performance classes in other disciplines to facilitate total development
- Teams for every age group, including U.S. Development Academy League teams
- 20+ professional-quality fields, locker rooms and video lecture halls for match analysis
- Elite coaching staff including several with USSF “A” license and others with collegiate, professional and national coaching/playing experience
- A collegiate-style schedule that supports dedicated student-athletes by balancing academics and athletics and offering several support programs to ensure progress in all areas.
- Graduates have a history of matriculating to premier academic and athletic universities, with recent graduates committing to play soccer at schools like: Akron, Cornell, Georgetown, Indiana, Johns Hopkins, North Carolina, Penn State, Syracuse, Virginia and countless others.
|“With all the places I have played -- national level, MLS and in Europe -- no one does the things that IMG Academy does here. Everyone is always positive, and they get results. The best athletes come here and when they leave, they dominate.”|
|Eddie Johnson, IMG Academy alumnus and former U.S. Men's National Team member|
Athletic and Personal Development
Performance is the operating system for all sports. Utilizing a revolutionary training curriculum that addresses all key areas, Performance programs promote athletic progression, character development, leadership and overall personal evolution.
Three Pillars of Training
1 – Core Training
Core Training consists of Physical Conditioning and Movement Training (delivered multiple times per week), Mental Conditioning (once per week), Nutrition (1-2 classes per semester) and Leadership Training (1-2 per semester). It also includes access to certified Athletic Trainers who cover practices and competitions as well as an athletic training room available for students for injury prevention and recovery. All IMG Academy student-athletes receive Core Training as part of their sport programming.
2 – Performance Classes
As part of the sport curriculum, all student-athletes receive four Athletic & Personal Development classes each school year. Each class lasts for 7 weeks. The classes are selected by the sport director and coaches based on what they feel will benefit the student-athlete the most, with students then rotating to a different class for each 7-week period. Each class has a tailored sport-specific curriculum. Classes include:
|Leadership 1||Leadership 2|
|Nutrition 1||Nutrition 2|
|Science of Speed 1||Science of Speed 2|
|Vision Training 1||Vision Training 2|
|Mental Toughness||Stress Management|
|Empowered Female Athletes||Yoga|
3 – Additional Services
Need some extra work in a specific discipline like mental conditioning or nutrition? Delivered in a one-on-one setting, a la carte additional services can sharpen your skill and create a customized plan to help you reach your goals.
Your next level awaits.
Download the online application to begin the admissions process today.
Learn everything about the IMG Academy Private School program.