Weekly camps at the IMG Academy are the ultimate combination of development and fun. Come for a week or multiple weeks - we offer the perfect mix of match play, drill work, strategy sessions and on-campus and off-campus social activities, there’s no better camp! Weekly camps deliver 36 hours of training per week through our legendary coaching program, with camper-to-coach ratios of 4:1. Weekly camps are an incredible, comprehensive experience!
Every camp features a core training program that includes instruction plus group physical conditioning and mental conditioning with performance specialists, with upgrades to TOTAL ATHLETE and GAME CHANGER programs available.
Improve yourself on and off the court and make friends from around the world. Experience the vibrant energy on our 450-acre, multi-sport campus. Run into one of the many professional athletes who train on campus. It’s all waiting for you at the IMG Academy Bollettieri program camps!
- Ages 8-19 for players of all ability levels!
- Dates: Available year-round
- 4:1 camper-to-coach ratio
- Daily: 2.5 hours of on-court training, 2 hours of match play, 1 hour of physical conditioning
- Weekly: 2 hours/week of mental conditioning, 3 hours/week video analysis in the “Mission Room”
- Weekly evaluations on Monday that separate campers into groups based on skill and age, with the ability to change groups based on performance
- Weekly “Game Day” that features fun competitions to win prizes
- Social activities are available in the evenings, and off-campus trips (with chaperones) are taken on the weekends to amusement parks, beaches and other great Florida destinations.
Sample Daily Schedule
|2:00-3:00pm||TOTAL ATHLETE Program (If applicable)|
*Schedules for campers registered for any academic programs (ESL) will have those classes Monday-Friday from 1:45-4:45pm.
- On-court session with Nick Bollettieri (based on availability)
- Personal attention to pinpoint areas of improvement
- Increase technical skill, match play, strength, speed, and overall athletic ability
- With over 90 different countries represented by our student population, training at IMG Academy is the multi-cultural experience of a lifetime!
- Multiple-week Advantage - Maximizes improvement and is the greatest camp value
Camp and Education
Utilize the versatile and unique qualities of IMG Academy by signing up for the Camp plus Education. IMG Academy is offering the opportunity for players to attend training and get ahead with ESL classes.
IMG Academy offers our Camp + ESL camps for those international participants who wish to improve their English and their sport at the same time.
- English as a Second Language/ESL + Camp: A half-day of training and a half-day of fun English activities focusing on vocabulary development. Fun interactive activities are combined with field trips and weekly vocabulary/grammar units on topics of general interest such as sports and recreation, food, health, the environment and travel.
For more information on our Camp + English options, CLICK HERE.
Camp + Learning Differences camps blends a half-day of world-class sport instruction with a half-day of classroom work that incorporates strategies from the strength-based learning model. The 1-week camp focuses on executive functioning skills, including time management, organization, planning and prioritizing, as well as academic strategies and study skills.