The goal of the IMG Academy Holiday Camps is to provide quality instruction to athletes of all ability levels within an environment that is fun and exciting. Holiday camps are an incredible, comprehensive baseball experience!
With a core training program in which all areas of the game are thoroughly addressed through a variety of drills, practice sessions, and situational games with our world-class coaching staff. Our multi-faceted performance training includes mental conditioning sessions, strength training sessions, and video analysis to examine pitching and hitting technique.
Holiday Camp Details
- Ages 10-19
- Dates: 12/26/14 -1/1/15
- First date is reserved for check-in and last date is reserved for check-out
- All aspects of the game are thoroughly addressed on the field, in the classroom and in game situations
- Position-specific instruction
- Each player will be evaluated, assessed and tested to determine strengths and weaknesses
- Physical and Mental Conditioning sessions with Athletic & Personal Development program specialists
- World-class facilities including covered batting cages with ProBatter simulation pitching
- Comprehensive video analysis software used for hitting and pitching mechanics
- Wood bat training to refine swing mechanics
Sample Daily Schedule
|8:30-9:30am||Stretch, Throw, Skill Session|
|1:00-1:45pm*||Physical or Mental Conditioning|
|5:00-6:00pm||Total Athlete Program (if applicable)|
Holiday Camp Benefits
- Expert baseball instruction, competition and social activities, while having fun with other athletes from around the world.
- Secure gated campus with a Student Services department that ensures fun and safety
- With over 90 different countries represented by our student population, training at IMG Academy is the multi-cultural experience of a lifetime!