Summer Baseball Leagues at the IMG Academy offers the ultimate combination of training and competition in a professional baseball-style atmosphere.
With summer baseball leagues for High School, 15U and 12U, the IMG Academy Summer Baseball Leagues attract youth baseball players from around the world, giving them the chance to reach their potential by developing their game in a comprehensive training environment that includes a 50/50 split of games and practices, while also learning key Performance elements that increase speed, power, vision and confidence on the field. Training is also supported by the most advanced performance technology around, including Motus performance analysis.
“(Our son) has never played with so much confidence! He played so well when he returned to his team that they gave him the MVP for the postseason. It’s the best I have ever seen him play. It was absolutely amazing. Thank you!”
In each summer baseball league, players are split and placed onto teams that will compete over the course of the summer for the vaunted IMG Academy Summer Baseball Leagues championship. Daily game recaps and season-long statistic keeping available on the League web site give families a chance to follow along with their son’s progress throughout the season. Click here to check out coverage of the 2013 Summer Baseball Leagues!
There is truly no better place for youth baseball players of all ability levels to enhance their game than the IMG Academy Summer Baseball Leagues!
IMG Academy High School Summer World League
Preseason Training Week: Jun 14 – Jun 20
League: Jun 21 – Aug 1
Postseason: Aug 2 – Aug 8
IMG Academy 15U Summer World League
Preseason Training Week: Jul 5 – Jul 11
League: Jul 12 – Aug 8
Postseason: Aug 9 – Aug 15
IMG Academy 12U World League
Preseason Training Week: Jul 12 – Jul 18
League: Jul 19 – Aug 8
Postseason: Aug 9 – Aug 15
Youth baseball players from 40 states and more than 20 countries have traveled to IMG Academy for our acclaimed leagues. Here are some of the highlights of the program:
- All players go through a showcase evaluation then are split into teams that will compete throughout the summer for the vaunted championship.
- Team coaches will be both college coaches and IMG Academy baseball program staff coaches. All coaches have professional and/or collegiate playing/coaching experience.
- Teams play 4 games per week with training in between and a regeneration component on Sundays.
- Full coverage of the league with game recaps, stats, standings, award winners and league champions to allow friends and family to follow along at home.
- Training at the world-renowned IMG Academy campus, which has served as a training site for players like Joey Votto, Joe Mauer, Andrew McCutchen, Pedro Alvarez and many more.
- College Recruiting Showcase/Clinic plus two college recruiting seminars.
- 6,000 square foot state-of-the-art covered hitting complex with 4 tunnels. The lighting and equipment is to MLB specifications, with a ProBatter Professional PX2 Video Pitching Machine.
- 3 full-size, professional-quality fields, plus practice infields and bullpens.
- Play with and against some of the nation’s most dedicated baseball players from around the world.
- Exposure to college coaches.
- Leave with comprehensive plan for future development.
- Bond with athletes from seven other sports on the IMG Academy campus.
For More Information:
Address: 5500 34th St. West
Bradenton, FL 34210