The Athletic & Personal Development program’s Mental Conditioning Team, wish to provide a ‘hands-on’ continuing education experience for applied sport psychology professionals and students.
- Graduate students & beginning practitioners – insight and supervised experience of fundamental applied consulting skills.
- Experienced professionals – opportunity to develop presenting skills, experience and see variety of different sport populations.
- Coaches and Trainers – opportunity to understand more about ‘what’ mental conditioning is and a practical view as to how it can apply and integrate into existing philosophy and practice.
- Insights into translating theory into practice
- Profiling the ‘Total Consultant’ with particular attention to building relationships
- Understanding and explore the ‘Art’ of presenting
- Present and provide supervised experience of multiple sport environments that are highly accessible to sport psychology professionals:
- Individual sports: Tennis and golf
- Team sports
- Nine Continuing Education credits available for AASP-Certified Consultants (pending approval)
Dates: June 19-June 21, 2015
Location: IMG Academy, Bradenton FL
|Boarding: $475||Non-Boarding: $325|
|Boarding: $555||Non-Boarding: $395|
For more information or to register: