"As an athlete you want results. The system and structure that they (the IMG Academy baseball program) have in place makes this place great. Every day I am going to the max, pushing my body. This is the only place where I can do that every day and not get tired of it."
Once upon a time, spring training was the time and place for major leaguers to get in shape for the upcoming season. However, players in today’s game are bigger, stronger, faster and more explosive. This change has made it essential for professional players to train year-round to be fully prepared once spring training arrives. The Athletic & Personal Development program’s MLB Training program gives you a chance to train at a facility fully dedicated to your development with experts available to help you on and off the field.
"All of these guys are very talented, and our purpose isn't to teach them to hit, field and throw, our goal is to provide each player with the venue and opportunity to absolutely maximize their individual physical and mental abilities, thus improving the likelihood of a successful Major League career."
MLB Training Camp Details:
- All-inclusive options includes housing, performance training, nutritionally-optimized meals, post season injury assessment, supplementation, Under Armour athletic apparel, recovery massage, mental conditioning and leadership, vision training, access to baseball fields, batting catches, on field work provided by IMG Academy baseball coaches, access to athletic trainers and a customized training plan to fit individual needs
- All training options include strength, speed, power and flexibility, on field access and service, post season injury evaluation, supplementation and Under Armour athletic apparel
- World-class facilities: 10,000 square-foot weight room, four-lane track, covered field turf, pro style regeneration room, 3 professional-quality baseball fields, four practice baseball fields, ProBatter pitching simulation machine and more.
- On-campus sports therapy, athletic training, massage therapy, living and dining.
Why Conduct Your Winter Training at the Athletic & Personal Development program?
- Team of Performance experts that will evaluate, assess, and improve your performance
- Individualized training and nutrition plans
- Body proportion/composition
- IMG Academy baseball program instructors with MLB playing/coaching experience
- Customizable performance training programs that develop The Total Athlete
- World-class facilities. Click to see the facilities.
- Ease and convenience of everything available on one campus allow the athlete to focus on training and improvement
- 24-hour campus security – no public or media access without permission
- Airport transportation to Sarasota/Bradenton Airport provided as available – arrivals and departures
- On site Mental Conditioning consultants (also available during the season)
- On Site Vision training lab
- Sports Nutrition (including BOD POD body composition analysis)
- On-campus housing, dining and Wellness Spa for complete convenience
Registration / Information
For registration information, contact us at:
Chris King, Sport Advisor