The Student-Athlete Foundation has just been established and will only be considering financial aid requests when sufficient funds have been contributed.
How to Make a Difference
Four ways to make contributions to the Student-Athlete Foundation:
- Direct Gifts. A simple way to contribute is with a gift of cash, with a check, or on a credit card. Please make all checks payable to: The Student-Athlete Foundation.
- Honorary and Memorial Gifts. Any gift made to The Student-Athlete Foundation may be designated to honor someone who is still living or in memory of an individual who is deceased. Please indicate whether a gift is an honorary or memorial gift, as well as the name of the individual to be honored or memorialized at the time of the gift.
- Matching Gifts. Many companies provide matching gifts for their employees. Please contact your HR Director to find out about your company’s policies and to begin the process.
- Gifts of Appreciated Stock. You may gift stock and other securities to The Student-Athlete Foundation with significant tax advantages.
Investing in the Future
Together, we can help gifted students achieve goals that might otherwise be unattainable. We welcome the opportunity to discuss the different ways you can participate via tax deductable donations to The Student-Athlete Foundation.
We have a track record of not only building champions, but placing our students in the best colleges in the world.
Contributions to the Student-Athlete Foundation can be directed to one of two separate funds:
- Option 1 - The Passion for Excellence Tuition Assistance Endowment Fund
Contributions from donors will be invested in perpetuity, with four-percent of the overall endowment to be disbursed annually, for need-based tuition assistance. Gifts of $100,000 or more are eligible to create a named scholarship fund within The Passion for Excellence Tuition Assistance Endowment Fund.
- Option 2 - The Student Athlete Foundation Annual Scholarship Fund
Contributions from donors will be held short-term, with the entire principle being disbursed during the next scholarship application cycle.
Together, these options work together to meet both the short-term and long-term giving objectives of philanthropists.
Gifts to the Student-Athlete Foundation may be made securely on-line, through Gulf Coast Community Foundation of Venice. To make your gift now please click the following link: https://www.gulfcoastcf.org/donorform.php